Vice President of Structured Credit will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer/Head of Structured Credit. He or she should be a self-starter and team player and is entrepreneurial in nature. Main responsibilities include origination, underwriting, execution and surveillance of global structured credit investments, with a heavy focus on APAC region, as well as help preparing fund marketing material and drafting investment memos. Types of investments will span traditional structured credit securities (ABS, CMBS, RMBS) as well as bespoke asset based financing. While the candidate needs to possess superior cashflow modeling skills, he/she will also need to navigate commercial discussion and negotiation with both internal and external parties, such as originators, broker dealers, legal counsels, etc.
- Minimum 3-7 year experience in investment banking or asset management, private credit/structured finance/commercial real estate experience preferred
- Strong cashflow modeling skills
- Experience in transaction document review and legal negotiation desired
- Experience in preparing pitchbooks or roadshow presentations; strong Powerpoint skills are a must
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Minimum bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or business from a top university