The ideal candidate will be an integral part of the Structured Credit team, participating in the origination, execution and monitoring of both public and private investments, with a heavy focus within the APAC region. He/She should have a driven and positive entrepreneurial mindset.
- Provide support in origination and execution of structured finance transactions.
- Conduct fundamental credit analysis including financial modelling.
- Monitor portfolio performance and risk evaluation.
- Keep abreast of macro-economic trends and assist in other ad-hoc projects.
- 2-4 years of working experience with investment banking, corporate finance or asset management, exposure to fixed income or structured finance transactions a plus.
- Candidates with big four transaction experience will be considered.
- Proficient in modelling and using key systems such as Bloomberg, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Demonstrated skills in credit research, quantitative analysis, and presentation.
- Pro-active, independent, attention to detail and willingness to learn.
- Highly motivated, a team player with good interpersonal skills.
- University Graduate in Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, or related discipline.
- Proficient in English and Chinese, any SEA language considered a plus.