We are seeking for a Fund Raising and Business Development Professional to join the team. As part of Business Development, the successful candidate will be working in partnership with investment team (equity, private credit and real estate) to manage fundraising campaigns, develop bespoke solutions and drive overall growth within the firm’s suite of investment products.
- Create tailored, professional, and high-quality marketing materials to potential investors.
- Initiate and participate in calls/ visits with clients including institutions, FOFs, family offices and HNWI). Organize and attend a diverse array of client events including seminars, panels, and other networking sessions.
- Work closely with investment team on end-to-end fundraising campaigns including, term sheets, presentation materials, due diligence, and other relevant documentations.
- Build network with any potential stakeholders requiring strong collaboration with First Plus (including potential investors, service providers and other fund managers) to understand latest trends on market updates and client’s requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or accounting related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial industry with basic knowledge in the area
- Experience in fund raising or relation management
- Strong interpersonal skills with a willingness to build connection from the ground
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
- Proficiency in the use of Excel and PowerPoint is essential
- CFA/CPA/ACCA is a plus